2012/04/12

I can shopping for meself a burberry purse and burberry scarf to cheer myself up

Having some one in heart could be a complecated mood that will create you be happy sometime and also get hurt someday.I do know this sense as a result of i have experienced that several monthes ago.I have feeling with a boy however he did not have for me and he fell in love with another beautiful woman and send her a burberry outlet purse to win her heart.I saw all this in his facebook and felt thus hurt.However another voice in my heart teels me that:This isn't the proper one for you in life,just live your happy life as usual and he will come to you someday in the longer term.

Yes,watching back,he is not thus smart as i imagined and there are such a lot of aspects regarding him could beyond my mind.So life is moving on and i am a great woman.I can shopping for meself a burberry purse and Burberry Scarf to cheer myself up.I am the master of my life and i can handle it fully continuously.Been a burberry girl,i ought to looking at the intense future and out the history in its place forever!That is me and that i do like that one.

没有评论:

发表评论